woensdag 5 maart 2014

Style (Polyvore) Time!

Dear readers, 


Today I wanted to surprise you with a few outfits that I've made on the Polyvore website! I have basically made a few outfits inspired by my own personal clothing style. I also recently discovered that Lua P exactly wears everything that I love about clothes. She wears exactly what I would wear. She's amazing and I get really inspired by her.

Polyvore is a website where you can create your own personal style, and share it with the world! You can create outfits, set up a few ideas for your home, beauty, and lifestyle. 

PLEASE READ: Some of the items listed down below can be expensive. Please remind yourself that these items can be bought on other webstores for a much cheaper price.




Inspired By Lua P


Inspired by Lua P (LeHappy)


Velvet military style jacket
calypsostbarth.com



Black creeper shoes
nastygal.com


Chloé chain bracelet
farfetch.com


Ray-Ban sunglasses
nordstrom.com





Marvel's Fashionable Adventures



Marvel's fashionable adventure.








Dangerously Romantic


Dangerously Romantic


A P C button up shirt
€155 - mytheresa.com


Balmain jeans
shopmrsh.com



Pull&Bear ankle boots
€73 - pullandbear.com


Hermès leather tote
€13.680 - cloutshoppe.com


Slouchy beanie
€3,09 - amazon.com


MAC Cosmetics lipstick
€12 - nordstrom.com





Love & Loyalty


Love & Loyalty


Crop top
€68 - celebboutique.com


Paige Denim jacket
€300 - mytheresa.com


Alice + Olivia short shorts
€280 - net-a-porter.com


Black sandals
€55 - newlook.com


Aéropostale backpacks bag
€22 - aeropostale.com


Michael kors jewelry
€180 - revolveclothing.com


Topshop lipstick
€12 - topshop.com





H-Bomb



H-Bomb


T shirt
tally-weijl.net


Diesel
€615 - diesel.com


High-waisted jean shorts
€29 - etsy.com


Yeswalker lace up boots
€19 - yesstyle.com


Cat eye sunglasses
€22 - shadesdaddy.com


Liquid eyeliner
€3,62 - target.com


Black nail polish
modekungen.se




I have more beauty ideas and outfits ready for you to take a look at, on my own Polyvore Profile, so check it out HERE if you are interested! :-)


Also, today I spent a lot of my time on school work, so I haven't had time to draw. But I'm going to change that, because today I am going to draw. I have waited way too long for this.  


Love, 
Annick



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten