zondag 2 maart 2014

A Fresh Start

Dear readers,

As you may or may not know, this blog was previously named "Sketched-Angel". It was a blog that I started in 2011. I enjoyed writing about the things I liked and been through everyday. Sometimes I even posted a few pictures of clothes that I bought, inspirational pictures, pictures of landscapes, you name it. 

Now
I have come to the decision that I want to start over with writing, but in a different way. It is 00:08AM at midnight, the date is 03/03/2014. I want to make a fresh start, and write about my life, things I accomplish, things I aim for, things I draw, maybe I will even do reviews on new things that I buy myself or get from other people. 


A little story about who you will be dealing with:



I am Annick, I am 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands with my mother, father and older brother. I have a lot of passion for drawing digitally, and on paper. I love listening to music, sit back on the couch with a blanket around me, and a cup of tea. I love to watch good shows too, like The Walking Dead, or Skins.. I am drifting off, am I?

I would like to tell you more about me on my next blog post. 


I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts, passion and goals. Join me while I ride the wave of "life".

Love, Annick


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten